Astral Sorcery Mod is a magic module that focuses on the use of star energy and the Power of constellations. After joining this module, you will get a star treasure book (you can also get it on the day). The star treasure book will guide you how to develop and conduct research, explore the world and the sky above you, and build a multi-square altar through the stars Strengthen yourself or transform the world around you.
the addition of more than 100 Item and squares and 3 new creatures greatly improves the playability of the game.
Add two new enchantments, night vision and scorching heat.
Join the Phoenix Fire, draw cakes to satisfy hunger, and tear three new BUFF
more than 10 new structures such as Xinghui Altar, Tianhui Altar, and Colorful Altar have been added
three new Natural-generating buildings have been added: ancient temples, the essence of fluid origin, and small relics.
The 16 constellations added allow players to better experience the fun of the game.
starlight Magic has its own built-in sky renderer, which allows the stars to flash at night, and the constellations discovered by the player will also appear in the sky. Therefore, if light and shadow are used, sky rendering will conflict with it, resulting in graphics problems.
1. Minecraft1.12.2 or above: Open the “. minecraftconfiglastralsorcery.cfg” file, find the “weakSkyRenders” Option, and fill in the dimension ID in angle brackets (the main world is 0, the lower bound is -1, and the last place is 1) to prohibit the sky rendering of this module under this dimension.
2. Minecraft1.15.2 and above: Open the “. minecraftconfiglastr-alsorcery-clienttoml” file, find the “skyRenderingEnabled” Option, and clear the contents in square brackets.
- Curios API(1.15.2+)
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!