Bad Lightning No Cookie Mod is integrated in the game an option, in which only lightning sounds from 128 blocks can be heard, allowing Player to easily distinguish what is happening in their world, while the old sound system Lightning sounds can be heard worldwide. You may think, why is this necessary? Well, whenever Player participate in the multiplayer hall, they sometimes hear lightning from the other The End of the world, because other Player may be there. Sometimes, this feature creates confusion between Player, because lightning does bring many dangerous mobs and Entity. However, since Bad Lightning No Cookie is client-side, everything outside the 128 block radius will be completely masked, thus eliminating all the confusion that Player may encounter.
- Lightning outside of 128 Blocks-radius can no longer be heard.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!