Better Advancements Mod tries to improve UI and UX of advanced systems in Minecraft 1.12 in a modded environment. The scope of this mod is cosmetics and quality of life.
- The screen fills the user interface (instead of the tiny interface used by ants).
- Change the forward icon color (instead of Default gray, blue and orange).
- Add settings to prevent background fading during hover.
- The description box can become slightly larger, so it is easier to read.
- Add the tab title to the advanced user interface title.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!