It can dynamically adjust the FPS of the game. If the game window loses focus, it will reduce the game to 1FPS. If the window is minimized, the game rendering will be stopped.
dynamically adjust the FPS of the game to reduce the impact on system Performance.
FPS can be adjusted when the game window loses focus or is minimized.
The problem that Vanilla games take up too much system Performance in the background is Fixes, so that the game does not render anything when reloading the resource pack.
- Cloth Config API (Fabric)
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!