PneumaticCraft Mod added many novel machines and tools to Minecraft games, all of which have their own unique usage methods, allowing Player to achieve technological production by compressing Air, and at the same time adding a wide variety of plants, each of which has its own Different characteristics.
- automated UAV design can help Player complete various tasks through UAV programming.
- It has good compatibility with most modules.
- The plant part has been deleted from the new version.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!