It is similar to a one-click tree cutting module, which can cut down a whole tree by cutting down a log. At the same time, various functions can be customized through configuration files to Changes module Setting. This module only needs server-side installation to Implement the effect.
Players have two tree cutting modes to choose from:
1. Instant cutting: When a log is destroyed, the corresponding whole tree will be cut down, with the same function as cutting down a tree with one key.
2. The log moves down. When a log is destroyed, the log above will move down accordingly, filling the damaged place and digging into sand.
In the configuration file, you can Changes the following Setting:
1. Customize which ones can be cut down with one click (log squares or leaf squares)
2. Customize which tools can be used by the module to trigger effects (such as various axes, equipment, and even hands)
3. You can choose to use stealth to close the effect of this module
4. Whether customization can destroy the tree trunk and the leaves at the same time
5. Customize whether to reduce or speed up felling according to tree Size
6, custom whether to lose tool durability.
7, Setting whether to retain the tool 1 point durability, to prevent the tool damage disappeared
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!