While inheriting some old versions of machines, it adds a large number of interesting and practical new machines, public facilities, tools and components, which can be used for power generation, farming, storage and other work, which is very interesting.
most machines require energy to run, and industrial pioneer modules are no exception. They use Tesla network systems, which can convert general mechanical modules, thermal expansion, FE energy, etc. into Tesla energy for use by machines in the module.
industrial pioneer machines can use RF, FE, Tesla and Mek energy.
Most machines can be configured with input and output surfaces for automation, especially some machines have a variety of inputs and outputs. Players who want to stabilize Implement automation need to configure input and output surfaces.
The automation configuration of the machine is similar to the “input/output” of a face of “disable/enable”.
Hold down shift to a certain surface of the machine to view the specific orientation. This information can be used for the configuration of the input and output surfaces of the machine.
Most of 1.12 machines do not have input and output functions, which means that even if automated configuration is performed, external pipes or equipment are required to actively input and extract
the Tesla core wrench can be used for configuration and disassembly, and the module’s energy upgrade plug-in and speed upgrade plug-in can also be used for upgrading (1.12 industrial pioneers themselves do not have these types of upgrade plug-ins)
- Tesla Core Lib -> (Minecraft 1.14.4 -)
- Tesla API -> (Minecraft 1.14.4 -)
- Titanium -> (Minecraft 1.15.1 +)
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!