MythicBotany Mod is an expansion module of the plant magic module, adding new functions and some new function flowers and production capacity flowers. Please download it quickly if you like it!
New world dimension: Yalfheim, has added a large number of creatures and Asset, has a large number of biomes, the water color is lighter, the color of grass and grass squares is more bright, and there are also day and night cycles and weather changes (the weather is not affected by/weather instructions), the stars in the sky are slightly different from the main world. Here you can use the bed to Setting the Respawn point, but sleep cannot skip the night. Trying to use Respawn anchor will also cause an explosion. If the player does not Setting Respawn points in Yalfheim, the player will Respawn in the main world after death. The lower bound portal cannot be built, but the End Portal can still be built and used normally.
1. Elf condensation board: The upgraded version of Tyra condensation board requires gold nuggets and low-light stones to form a multi-square structure. In addition to Tyra steel ingot, elven steel can also be made.
2. Elf steel: It is made in a way similar to that of Tyra steel ingot, and then two parts of Elf steel and one part of Magic Dust are used to synthesize thickened Elf steel. It can be used to upgrade the Tara armor/tools to the corresponding elf armor/tools on the forging table.
3. Dream Stick: Now you can use the Stick of dreams to make forest staves. (After testing, in version 1.2.12, the forest stave made with the Stick of Dreams in hand will have a rendering bug, which shows that the text is covered in black and the rendering in the distance is also black.)
New capacity/function costs:
1. Withered sunflower: Nether Star consumption produces magic power.
2. Flames: Magic power is consumed instead of flame powder to make the Vanilla brewing table work.
3. Deer Herbivores: Prevent Ling and Warthog Beasts from Zommatizing in the Main World.
4. Baishuilian: Fill the nearby anther table and medicine refining pot with water.
5. Yude Flower: When it rains, it must be planted in the open air. Putting it on fresh grass or magic soil will produce more magic.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!