Nature’s Aura Mod is a module about collecting, using and supplementing the reiki that naturally exists in the world, and creating practical equipment and unique mechanisms through the collected reiki. The module has its own natural reiki Book, which can help Player get familiar with the game faster.
Reiki Filler: It will absorb the reiki in the environment and convert it into RF. It is a multi-square Generated structure. Only one square of the reiki Filler cannot work. Its effect is equivalent to the natural reiki version of the magic converter but requires multiple squares. Demand Material: Block Of Redstone * 18; Reiki filling table * 1.
Forest Ceremony: Use the characteristics of gold powder to inject energy from nature into the newly grown tree, and swallow the tree into useful tools or objects. Player can use the “visualization” in the manual to place multi-square Generated structure is simpler. Note: When using the forest ceremony to Crafting items, be sure to put the required Material on the wooden stake before placing the corresponding Sapling, which will start when the tree grows Crafting. If the tree has grown and put on the Material, the Crafting will not start. Player can use things such as Bone Meal ripening Sapling to start the ceremony, or wait for the trees to grow up slowly.
Natural Altar: As the simplest and most effective method of collecting reiki in the early days, it can infuse the collected reiki into certain Material and transform it into more powerful Material. When the multi-square Generated structure is successfully built, the natural altar will slowly absorb the aura of the nearby environment and store it in it. This will not have a very serious impact on the environment. Destroying the natural altar itself will not preserve the internal aura, but destroying other parts of the multi-square Generated structure will preserve the core of the natural altar. Demand Material: natural altar * 1; stone brick * 16; Oak Plank * 20; Chiseled Stone Bricks * 4; golden stone brick * 8.
Fertility Altar: Can consume Material and aura to summon Entity creatures. The Material needed to summon Entity creatures can be found in JEI and the book of natural reiki. The fertility altar needs Material: Hay Bale * 16; Pouring stone brick * 16; The ancient Plank * 4; The fertility altar * 1.
Dedicated to the gods: an altar used to make sky ingots, joyful dolls, and hands of time. Right-click the raw materials into the supply table, and throw the soul of summoning in 8 squares around the supply table. After the ceremony is triggered, all the raw materials that can be made in the production will be absorbed, and the finished product will fall from the sky. Sometimes items fall outside the scope of the altar. Placement: one table, 36 original florets (different florets can be used), Grass Block can be replaced with other squares that allow flower planting.
Scarlet Altar: The Nether version of a multi-square Generated structure natural altar. The style is basically the same as the size and natural altar, while the squares have changed. Gold Ingot can be converted into contaminated gold at the scarlet altar in the same way as the natural altar converts iron ingots into poured iron ingots. Scarlet altar demand Material: natural altar core * 1, The Nether brick * 16, crimson Plank (weird Plank) * 20, red The Nether Bricks * 4, gold The Nether brick * 8.
Last Shadow Name: You can create a last shadow name when you put the last shadow crate/last shadow eyepiece into the Anvil and change the name Eye Of Ender, and you can open the last shadow name when other last shadow crate/last shadow eyepiece changes to the same last shadow name. Putting a horror badge in the name of the end shadow can prevent other end shadow crates/end shadow eyepieces from entering this end shadow name.
Reiki: The energy of this module is naturally Spawn in the world. Reiki is at the standard value and 1,000,000 Arua. Most altars of this module need to consume the aura in the environment, and there are also special production altars/squares. When Reiki exceeds or falls below the observation range of the eye of the environment, it will cause Reiki imbalance.
Reiki imbalance: When too much reiki is produced beyond the observation range of the eye of the environment, it will cause reiki imbalance (positive). The specific performance is as follows.
1. Vegetation increase: the growth of crops is accelerated and can be inhibited by stable powder.
2. Reiki storage: Reiki will automatically pour into the reiki container in the Player backpack and can be suppressed with powder without storage.
3. Mineral Aggregation: Stone near Generous Powder turns into various ores.
4. Breeding acceleration: creatures near the powder of fertility Breeding automatically, and Egg (falling objects) will hatch into chickens.
On the contrary, excessive consumption of Reiki beyond the observation range of the eye of the environment will also cause Reiki imbalance (negative direction). The specific performance is in the following aspects:
1. Natural decline: Grass Block become Coarse Dirt, grass and Leaves will rot. The less reiki, the more obvious.
2. Dyspnea: All organisms obtain asphyxiation.
3. Unstable explosion: When it exceeds the observation range of the environmental eyepiece, a small-scale explosion will occur around it.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!