A continuation module for one-button backpack finishing.
supported Minecraft 1.17
added Ctrl Q function to quickly discard Item from backpack, similar to Shift mobile Item
when the UI Scale is greater than 2 or the game window is extremely small, the configuration interface will display abnormally.
How to migrate configuration files:
- move the. minecraftconfiginventoryprofiles (or quarantine version name configinventoryprofiles) to another location
- delete old module
- install this module
- move the above file back to config
- name it inventoryprofilesnext
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!