It is a common code base module that provides client-side support for Masa modules.
It basically includes all configurable Option, key binding system, most GUI code support and other practical Component for other modules.
(The name of this module is short for masa’s Litemod Library, because I (Masa) have no imagination to give it a nice name [the earliest module was made based on LiteLoader])
Known Malilib-dependent modules
- Item Scroller – 0.14.0 and later
- Litematica-any version
- MiniHUD – 0.17.0 and later
- TellMe – 0.6.1 and later
- Tweakeroo – 0.8.0 and later
Release from 2018-06-11
Third party (sorted by module initials):
- AdvancedChatCore by DarkKronicle
- ExtraPlayerRenderer by Lucun_Ji
- Masa Gadget by plusls
- Oh My Minecraft Client by plusls
- TweakMyClient by Hendrix-Shen
(Official) Each Malilib-dependent module will indicate the exact version of the required Malilib in the update log of its corresponding file.
Basically, when the (official) module needs a higher version of the Malilib, and the corresponding version Malilib causes the (official) other modules to not work, usually these non-working modules have also been updated (that is, Masa will Ensure that his five-piece set is compatible with each other). We recommend that you always use the latest version of the Malilib.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!